CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Sneak Peek

Bryce was scared of his Halloween costume this year. Shannon and I found this dragon costume and the boy in the pic made it look so cute, so we decided to get it. Well, Bryce called it a dinosaur and said "it scares me". It took some convincing to get it on the first night just to see if it would fit. And he hated it! So we kept it out in the living room and let him "play" with it and just wear parts of it every once in awhile. I thought for sure he was going to pitch a fit and not wear it at all. So tonight I wanted to get some pics of him in his costume before trick or treating and just to see if he would wear it. He did!! I was so thankful! And he turned out to be a very cute dino! Stay tuned for pics of tomorrow night!!

0 comments: