CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 5, 2007

Happy Birthday Bryce!!

I can't believe how fast the past two years have gone by. It feels like I was just feeling him kick in my belly. Now he is a 2 year old little boy, not baby. I miss holding him and cuddling him like he was a baby, but I truly enjoy the time we are having now. He amazes me everyday with the things he comes up with. He keeps everyone on their toes and laughing. He is a smart little man that is so eager to learn and explore. We are so blessed with how happy and healthy he is and I thank God everyday for bringing him into our lives! (I better stop before I start crying)
He is also very lucky to have so many people that love him and are here for him, family and friends. We couldn't ask for more! So Thank you God for giving Bryce to us and thank you to everyone who is apart of his life and loves him as much as we do!

The theme for Bryce's second birthday was a pool party. He loves to be in the water, and here in September, it is still warm enough to swim. So we got a couple blow up pools, sprinklers, beach balls, slip-n-slide and other "water" toys and had him a backyard pool party. Thank you to Uncle Mike and Aunt Shannon for letting us use their backyard and deck (both of which are better than ours) for the party. It was a nice day, a pretty good turn out, and a fun time for Bryce. And to make things easy, we ordered Bryce's favorite food...pizza!

Mandy and Henry's youngest daughter, C and Bryce taking a dip...


We told everyone that the pools were for the kids, but you see that Damon just had to get in with Bryce...


Mandy and Henry's oldest daughter and one of Bryce's bestest friends, JG...


Of course we had to take a pic of Bryce with his favorite (and not b/c he is the only one here) cousin, N...


Takin time for lunch...


Birthday boy getting ready for presents...


Rip into it...


One of his favorite things, a football (and daddy's favorite team-the Panthers!)...


Now I know that my son is barefoot, shirtless, wearing a ear flap hat, and standing next to an ATV, but that does not make him a redneck...


Checkin out the books...

0 comments: