CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 25, 2007

The Next Step

So we have used the last diaper...well I hope anyway. This last time I went to Costco, I bought pull-ups instead of diapers thinking that it might be an okay time to transition. After bath tonight, David showed Bryce the new big boy pull-up and he went crazy for it! He got so excited that there was a race car on the front of it. He talked about it all threw dinner! As you can see from the pics, I think he likes them. But we will see if it lasts or encourages the use of the potty.

Hip, Hip hooray, I am a big boy...


Trying to show his muscles...

1 comments:

wolfshogun88 said...

Awe, Bryce looks so adorable. You and David made a handsome little boy. I bet the next one will be just as good looking.

I wish the family would get together some time so i could see you guys. We're all so spread out, the last two times we all got together was for Grandpa and Grandma's funerals.

It should'nt be like that.

Well have fun you guys!

James