CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

2 months old

Can you believe it?? I can't. On the 7th, Heath hit the 2 month mark. He is getting so big so fast. I can't tell you how much fun it has been to watch him change, grow and discover new things everyday. It really puts everything into perspective and makes you realized the important things in life when you try to look at things through his eyes. He is smiling a lot and is talking a bit more these days. He is a pretty well tempered baby at this point. He just lets you know when it is time to eat and when he is getting sleepy. He seems to be really observant and loves to look around at things. About 3 weeks ago he was staring at me, so I started sticking my tongue out at him. I was surprised to see him mimic me and repeatedly stick his tongue out as well. It is amazing what these babies can do already. My favorite thing to watch Heath do is when Bryce talks to him or even just when Bryce is in the room, Heath just looks at him so intently. It's like he is looking up to his big brother already. I love seeing that bond form. Bryce loves talking to him and kissing him and he gets so happy when Heath watches him.
At Heath's well visit, the doctor said he looked perfect. He is where he is supposed to be on his milestones and everything health wise looked good too.
He weighed in at 13lbs and 14oz! And is 22 inches long. That puts him in the 90% for weight and 45% for length. He is short and chubby! :) Again the doctor tried to say it in a nice way...he said that typically they gain 2 lbs between one month and two months, Heath gained almost 3lb. The doctor said "he just likes to eat more than the average kid." I told him that it's okay to say he's fat. :)

But we love our chunker monker!! We enjoy every minute with him and feel so blessed to have him be apart of our family!


0 comments: