CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Call us crazy!

Yesterday my friend Jen called. She said that her and her husband, Steve, were on their way to Carowinds with their daughter R. They asked if we'd like to join them. I said sure. It was another day close to 100* and I thought the water park would be refreshing and cool. The kids rode some rides first. Heath even rode his first amusement park ride. He sat on my lap through the Scooby Doo Haunted Manson ride. He just looked around at all the things that were coming at us. It was kinda funny. Then the heat got to be too much so we headed to the pool areas. Bryce and R had so much fun playing with each other! And the water felt great! We all enjoyed cooling off and splashing around. The only bad part was walking to and from the water park...it was sooo hot! I hate to think what the rest of the summer is going to feel like when it is this hot already!
Thanks for inviting us, we had a blast!
R and Bryce riding the airplanes (this was the only pic I got from them on the rides)...

Heath cooling off in the pool...

And relaxing in the shade...

Bryce's beautiful girl friend, R. (one of them anyway)...

R and Bryce splashing around...

Bryce playing with the pipes...

Steve and Bryce looking for the hotties at the pool...

Bryce and I going down the water slide...

Jen and R...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun! Jamie wouldn't have liked the slide, he's scared to get his face wet. But, he would have enjoyed the pool. We'll have to go there next time we visit!