CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Dada!

Monday was David's 27th birthday! Bryce and I made a cake for him while he was at work. Bryce did a nice job helping! But I think it was because he LOVES cake and he just really wanted to eat it! After we sang happy birthday to David, I turned around to throw away the candles. When I turned back around, there was Bryce with his tongue in the cake licking the frosting!! Needless to say, I cut that piece just for him. :)I wish I had my camera ready when he did that! Kids are so funny!
Bakery Chef Bryce...



Dada and his boys...

We took this the other night when all David's family got together to go out to eat to celebrate his birthday...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bryce is really enjoying that cake! I like the shirt your wearing! Where did you get it?