I can't begin to tell you just how busy this past weekend was. It all started on Thursday. That is when David's grandparents, aunt, and two cousins came in town from PA. After David got home from work, we went over to his parent's to say hello to everyone. Then on Friday, David's little sister, Jessica, graduated from high school. It was a nice ceremony. We all went back to David's parent's for a graduation family dinner. On Saturday, my aunt Jamie came in town (to be there for Sunday's activities). Saturday afternoon they had a graduation party for family and friends at the Pinti house. Then on Sunday morning we all went to church to have Heath and cousin C baptized. After that we went back to the Pinti house once again to celebrate Father's Day and the baptism. It was a very long, busy, eventful, but fun weekend! It was so nice to see David's grandparents and his aunts, uncles, and cousins that we don't get to see very often because they are so far away. We really enjoyed their visit. Once everything calmed down, I realized how many photo opportunities I missed of the boys with their extended family. With all the commotion, the camera didn't come out very often. I am a bit upset about that. I hope that it isn't very long before we see everyone again so that I can get pics of them with the boys. I also realized that I didn't get any pics of the boys with their dad or the grampas for Father's Day or of just Heath in his baptism outfit. I will try to take those pics this week and post them. Gotta have pics to help preserve the memories. :)
C being baptized. I am not going to post many pics of C, I don't want to spoil it for his mommy...
Heath being baptized...
Lighting of the candle...
Father Fabio presents the babies to the church after they are baptized. This is C...
Heath...
My dad and stepmom...
The Godparents, my aunt Jamie and David's brother Ben...
Us with Mike and Shannon and the boys...
Us with the Godparents and Father Fabio...
Aunt Jamie and I ended up wearing very similar outfits. It was not planned, but when we saw eachother that morning we couldn't help but laugh...
The Family...
Us with David's parents...
With David's grandparents...
The boys with their Great Grandparents (don't they look great!)...
I love this pic! Can't you see the love? Great Papaw Hauser, Bryce and Heath...
Bryce and cousin N, don't they look like trouble...
Great Grandma Hauser and Heath getting some cuddle time...
Great Papaw Hauser and Heath...
As delicate as a rose (yeah right!) Shannon...
Bryce with his funny hair and black eye...
Heath loves his Baby Einstein play mat...
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Need a Vacation!
Posted by JDB at 9:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I hear Tennessee is nice this time a year! lol
Post a Comment