CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

New Pics

Today we went and had our family pictures taken. We went to the place we usually go to, but I am just not as happy as I used to be. They tend to always do the same poses and backgrounds. I would just like something new to frame. :) And then today I made the appt when I knew both boys were going to be happy. I got there early to feed Heath right before the session. We were all ready to go by appt time, and then they weren't ready. We had to wait another 30 min! So when it comes to babies, you only have a small window of happiness and smiles before the heavy eyes come and they are ready for a nap. Needless to say, they missed that window with Heath. He isn't crying in any of the pics, but I know he would have been a lot more smiley if they would have been on time with our appt. I guess I can't complain too much, they aren't the worst pics in the world. I was just hoping for better. You just can't beat their prices. So if anyone around here in Charlotte knows of a better place to go with reasonable prices, let me know. :)









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They turned out really good!! I really like the one with Heath on his belly and Bryce with the blue background. Where did you go?

Erlandson Family said...

oh they are VERY cute jenn!!
ke