Yesterday was our 5th anniversary! I can't believe it has been 5 years already! And I cannot believe all of the things that those 5 years has brought us. It seems like it was just the other day (well maybe not "day"), haha, that we were on a beautiful beach in Cancun MX with all of our friends and family watching as we said our vows. And we continue to be able to share everything we have experienced with all of our friends and family...who are absolutely wonderful. We are very blessed to have such a great life. The two most important things that have made our life so special are our 2 boys. They are by far the best thing that has happened to us!
We have had our ups and downs, good days and bad...but there is no one I would rather have those days with than David. I can't wait to see what our future holds in the many years to come. Shannon says that David and I bicker like an old married couple...in 50 years lets see if we are still that way. I can just see us in rocking chairs arguing back and forth about something ridiculous. And I wouldn't have it any other way, it keeps things interesting. :)
To celebrate our anniversary, we went out to Firebirds for dinner. And guess what...we brought both boys with us! Romantic, huh?? After dinner, which was very good, we went to Cold Stone Creamery for some ice cream. When we got there, a lady told us that there was going to be a band playing outside by the fountain. It was nice outside so we stayed for a bit and listened to some good music and laughed at Bryce dancing.
This coming weekend, David has planned for us to go to the mountains and stay in a cabin. And I have planned for us to go whitewater rafting while we are there. I am excited to have a weekend away in a beautiful and relaxing place, but I am not looking forward to leaving my boys for a couple of days. There will be some (well probably a lot) of tears shed, but I know it will be a nice weekend. Stay tuned for pics and a recap of our weekend get away!
Before dinner...
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Happy Anniversary!
Posted by JDB at 8:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Hope you have a great time next weekend. Like your dress.
Post a Comment