CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 27, 2007

13th month

This month we did a couple different things. Shannon and I took the boys to Carowinds during the "Scarowinds" theme. That is when the amusement park decorates for Halloween. They also had a pumpkin patch for the kids to go in and pick a pumpkin. Shannon and I of course took it as a photo opportunity.


Bryce with his new Friends...


So cute...
Best Buds...On the balloon ride (do you think he likes it?) :) ...



I also took Bryce to a petting zoo with a friend from work and her two kids. Bryce was amazed by the animals and really enjoyed himself.
Look at the goats...

Driving the tractor...

How can you not love him...

Mike, Shannon, David and I all took the boys up to the mountains for the day. We went to Boone and up to Grandfather Mountain. We also walked across the mile high swinging bridge.
At the hotel, Bryce loving on Nolan...

Look at that background...

Mommy and Bryce cheesing...

All 6 of us...

Pretending to be a mountain lion? ...

Although this isn't his first Halloween, it was the first time he got to carve a pumpkin. You can't tell by the pics, but he did not like it at first.

Pumpkin head...
Bryce was a Scarecrow for his second Halloween. So of course we took him to a pumpkin patch to take his picture.
Bryce and Nolan's first night of trick or treating together...
With Grandma and Papaw Pinti...

0 comments: