CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 4, 2007

First Blog

Well, here we go...the first blog. I am not quite sure what I am doing, so bear with me. I guess I should start from the beginning. David and I started dating in our 10th grade year of high school. We took a break in 11th grade and got back together in 12th grade. We have been together ever since. That makes almost 10 years!!! (I think that means...forever) :)
We got married in June 2003 on the beach in Cancun Mexico. It wasn't the wedding I dreamed of growing up, but it was PERFECT! We were lucky enough to have 28 of our closest friends and family come with us. Nothing like sharing your honeymoon with your parents and in-laws. Ha, Ha! It really was great and I wouldn't change it for anything!

Two of my best friends: Mandy for 11 years and Kristin for 14 years! That's a long time!!


Phillip and I have been best friends for 11 years going on 50.




David's Family



My family



Everyone that came to Cancun with us.





0 comments: