I did not realize until now just how busy my baby was his first couple months of life! He is a well traveled little man. This month he took his first plane ride to meet his Great Gramma Clark in Arizona. Yes, I was daring enough to take the trip all by myself. (Am I nuts??) But luckily for me and everyone else on the plane...he did really good!! It was really important for me to take Bryce out there to meet her. She was suffering from Congestive Heart Failure and Kidney Failure (which is why my dad moved there so he could take care of her). I knew I didn't have very much time, so with or without David, I was going to have to take Bryce on a plane. I am grateful that I did because about 2 months later, my Gramma passed away. I am thankful to God for giving her enough time to meet her first Great Grandson. Miss you Gramma!!
On the plane... Meeting his Great Gramma Clark for the first time...
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment