CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 17, 2007

I am half way!! 10th month

This month was the 4th of July. We went to Mandy's grandpa's house on the lake for their annual party. Again Bryce dug right into those awsome ribs and cleaned every bone!

R, JG and Bryce all eating the ribs...

The family on the 4th...

Bryce's face when he saw his first firework...

This month was also David's sister, Sarah's, wedding. What a beautiful day...and a long time coming. It was nice to see all of David's family come in from out of town for the big day. We don't get to see everyone as much as we would like, but things like weddings always bring families together. Sorry that I don't have a pic of Jim and Sarah together on their day, but trust me, the both looked great!
Nolan and Bryce all dressed up to impress the ladies...

You won't see us this dressed up anytime soon...


Our friends M and A lovin on Bryce...

David's Aunt A and Grandma...

I have no clue what he is doing...

Bryce with David's Grandparents...
The beautiful bride, Sarah, Shannon and I...

David's cousin, V, and I...

V, A, Nolan and Bryce...

Nolan looks a little scared of Bryce... :)

0 comments: