CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

It's the 7th month!

It feels like I will never get caught up! Anyway, this month was Bryce's first Easter! I can't tell you how exciting it is to experience all of his first holidays together. It is like being a kid again just watching him. My aunt, uncle and gram came to our house for Easter. We enjoyed having them here! I wish that more of my family was close by. All I have here is my dad and step-mom and I am grateful for them. David is lucky to have all of his immediate family right up the street. So when my Gram, aunt and uncle moved to Greenville NC, I was so excited!! Even though they are still 4 hours away, it is so nice to know that we can drive to see them anytime. As for the other pictures, they were just taken throughout the month. As you can see, I have a hard time picking. :)

Bryce's first Easter...
The Family on Easter Sunday...

My Gram and Bryce...

My Aunt J, Uncle P and Bryce...

Cool Dude...

Bryce and my Goddaughter given smooches...

Hello everyone!!!....

Bryce with his Aunt Sarah blowin' kisses (David's oldest sister)...

0 comments: