CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

This is the 9th month

The biggest thing to happen this month is that Nolan was born!! Nolan is David's oldest brother, Mike and his wife, Shannon's, son. He is also our Godson. We really enjoy having a nephew around. And Bryce has just loved him from day one. They get along great! I won't say that they don't have their moments, but they truly are best buds.

Nolan and Bryce...
OOHHH, what is that? Let me have him...

Us welcoming Nolan to the world...


The other big thing to happen this month is I took Bryce to Illinois to see some of my family on my mom's side. While we were there we took him on his first trip to the zoo. He really enjoyed it. But there was a gorilla that charged at the glass as I was taking it's picture and I jumped out of my skin! Scared me half to death. Those things are big and mean!!!
At the zoo...
Bryce and my Uncle J playing at the zoo...


This is all of my gram's grandkids (well, Bryce is a great grandchild)...

My mom and step-dad...


My Uncle M and Bryce waiting on the hamburgers... :)

He thought my Uncle C was so funny...

My best friend, Kristin, drove down to Illinois to see us too...

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

I am having so much fun looking at all these pictures of Bryce as he grows up! Too cute!