CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

4 Months...

I am finally posting Heath's 4 month update...I am way behind. :)
He went to the Doctor for his check-up right before we went on vacation. He said that Heath looked great! Everything is as it should be. He weighed in at 16 lbs and 10 oz (85%) and was 25 in long (50%). He is a big boy! But I have to say that I love every chunky inch of him! I miss kissing those chubby cheeks a hundred times a day now that I am back to work. The dr. said we could start cereal if we want, but he said he wouldn't be in a hurry to do it b/c he is obviously eating well just on the formula. I think that was his way of saying, "your kid is fat, so lets not give him anything else to make him fatter." haha! But I think we will start cereal this week...maybe. He does pretty well most nights with his sleeping, but I would definitely not be opposed to him sleeping ALL night EVERY night. So we will see and I will put pics up of course if we do start feeding him cereal.
He is developing his own lil personality. He is a very happy baby, usually only cries when he is tired or hungry, and he fusses when he is bored. But otherwise, he is a good and happy baby. Fat and happy...no better way to be! He is always smiling at everyone. He was laughing a bit last month, but this month he has really started to chuckle. He was cracking up at Bryce today b/c Bryce was barking like a dog. It was so cute...those are the moments you want to save forever. He talks a lot, I guess he will be like his big brother. He is rolling over both ways, but he usually only does it when there is something he wants. Obviously he is not doing an extra strenuous exercise. :) He likes to play with his toys. Last month he was doing really well with hitting his hanging toys and this month he has gotten very good at grabbing them and playing. Of course everything goes right to the mouth! He is just too cute!!
I can't tell you enough how much I love being a mom and watching my baby grow and learn everyday. It is a precious gift that I am very thankful for and blessed to have. When I look at Bryce in his 1st day of school pic, I can't believe how fast the time has flown by. It seems like last month, Bryce was the same size as Heath. It makes me really slow down and enjoy everything that Heath is doing right now because before I know it, he will be carrying his own book bag and walking into school too.


What do you think?

0 comments: