CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Vacation part 6

The last day...sniff, sniff.

Since it was our last day, we wanted to make the best of it. We went right down to the beach to enjoy the beautiful weather. Everyone had a great time!

I took one like this last year. So this year we had to do it again and add Heath's foot too...

N and Bryce checkin the scenery...

Dada, Uncle Mike and the boys playin in the sand...

The 4 of them in the ocean...

"I'm gonna eat your ear"...

My boys (it was so hard to get a good pic of them together on the beach!)...

Layin out, lookin for the ladies...

I make him laugh, he is so happy...

Bryce ran up to me and told me to come see what he did. So I went and he showed me this. He said so proudly, "I wrote Mommy in the sand!". It was so cute! I had to take a pic of it. It doesn't "say" mommy, but he did get a couple m's and a y in the mix. Pretty good if you ask me! (sorry the pic isn't very good)...

I bought kites for the boys to fly while we were there. They seemed to really enjoy it!...

Up, up, up it goes...

N and Bryce flying their kites...

Cool kite...

He likes it...

Before dinner...

B-butt and BB...

Giving kisses...

Shannon and I brought silly string for the boys to play with. After all, it wasn't our house, we didn't have to clean it up from the yard. :)
Shannon, that looks kinda gross!...

Trying his hardest...

The last night we walked up to the pier. Last year Bryce liked watching the people fish, so we thought he would like it again. It was a good end to the wonderful week...

All of the Family...

0 comments: