Following the yucky rainy day, we had another beautiful day at the beach. Again, Bryce was a dare devil and would try to go in without us. He loved it! And Heath slept most of the time we were on the beach. I am okay with that b/c that way he was in the shade most of the time. :)
It was another fun filled day!!
Dada and the boys...
Me and my boys...
The family...
Right back out in the ocean...
Aunt Sarah and Heath...
Awww...
"yeah, I know I am cute. What's up girl?"...
Bryce playing football with Uncle Ben and Dada...
We brought a boogie board to the beach on this day, he got right on! He didn't stay on, the waves knocked him off, but he kept trying...
Opps, there he goes...
All done...
Finding shells for his teacher and Heath's teacher...
Building a sand turtle with Aunt Sarah and Grandma...
Adding more detail...
On this night, Vince and Chris watched all of the kids so that the adults could go out to dinner. Afterward we were going to go to a dueling piano bar at Broadway, but then they wouldn't let Jess in b/c she isn't 21. Oh, well...we still had a fun night out...
David and I...
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Vacation part 5
Posted by JDB at 1:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment