CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

First bites

Tonight we decided to go ahead and start Heath on some Rice Baby Cereal. Just one more thing to add to the "I'm getting older" list. Sniff, sniff! So sad how fast the time goes by. He definitely was not sure about it at first, but he was not completely opposed to it either. He only made a couple funny faces (none of which Dada caught on camera). He did ok with holding it in his mouth and swallowing it down. Only some of it got on him or his clothes before I could scoop it up. But it will take some practice before we master the whole eating thing. I am curious to see if it will help him sleep at night. I will keep you posted.
"What is this coming towards my mouth? It's not a nipple!"...

"What the heck was that??"...

"What am I supposed to do with this stuff?"...

"I think I will blow some raspberries while this stuff is in my mouth so mommy has a bigger mess to clean."...

"She won't mind cleaning up after me. I am just too cute!"...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think he likes it!