My lil man turned 3!!! This past Sunday Bryce turned 3 years old! I just can't believe it. Where has the time gone? When I look at pictures of him as a baby, it just seems like the other day. It makes me want to cry. When you are told to enjoy every minute of it because it will go by fast, they aren't kidding. I enjoy watching him grow up, but sometimes I wish I could hit the rewind button. (if anyone finds one of those, let me know).
What can I say about my big boy? He continues to be as stubborn and independent as ever! And those temper tantrums just get strong with age. :) David laughed and said that Bryce will be a CEO of a company one day because he is so head-strong and driven to do things his own way. I can only hope that all these battles we have with him now will lead to great things like that down the road. He is a very smart lil boy, he's inquisitive and verbal (even with things he shouldn't say). He remembers EVERYTHING! It is amazing the things he'll come up with that happened so long ago, we all just shake our heads and laugh. He learns something new everyday and I love watching him discover the world around him. He is into everything that is boy, poor mommy. But at the same time, he is lovable, gentle and caring. He is a great big brother! He is eager to talk to, play with and help us with Heath. I couldn't ask for better. I can see that they truly love each other (but we will see what happens when Heath can take Bryce's toys) :). Bryce continues to do well with using the potty. It was such a battle in the beginning, but when he decided to do it, that's all it took. He is doing great in school! Once he got used to having to get up that early, we haven't had any problems. The teacher says he is doing very well and has made friends with everyone.
What else can I say, but my baby is growing into a fine young man! Sniff, sniff!
For his party, we had a sports theme. He loves to watch sports with his dada and Uncle Ben, so we thought he would enjoy that. Our original plan was to have it at the park picnic shelter, but because of the rain the day before the ground was too wet. So Uncle Ben was nice enough to let us have it at his house. We had a lot of concession type food and sports games set up for the kids to play. My best friend Mandy was nice enough to make the GREAT cake! Yumm, Yumm! (she also made the invites...if you need anything like that made, she does a wonderful job). Bryce is a lucky boy to have so many people that love him and celebrate with him!
At bat...
The yummy cake...
Playing...
Pinata...
Book from aunt Sarah (only appropriate since Ben is the dad) haha-inside joke!...
Panthers hat from Uncle Spencer and Uncle Matt, baseball and glove from grampa and gramma...
He was sitting on the chair trying to get Damon and Kristel's present out of the bag and he fell over!...
David and I got him a real bike for his birthday, this was his face...
I think he likes it...
Huff and puff and blow the candles out!...
I think the bike was his favorite present, but it was a close tie with the Ape car from Uncle Jamie, Aunt Krystale and cousins...
Grampa helping him ride his new bike...
Heath loved the balloons! Look at that precious smile!...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRYCE!!!
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Can you believe...
Posted by JDB at 7:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
That picture of Heath is so cute! I'm glad Bryce liked the gift. It looks like he really enjoyed himself! I wish we could have been there. :)
Maybe next time!
Post a Comment