For Halloween this year I wanted to get costumes for the boys that "went together". Just so you know, that isn't very easy! But I did find Pooh Bear and Tiger costumes for them. And Bryce likes the "My Friends Tiger and Pooh" cartoon, so I figured he'd like it. I was right, the day it came in the mail I tried it on him to see if it fit. He wouldn't take it back off and he bounced all over the place!
Again, Shannon and I attempted to take pics of them together. They aren't horrible, but Heath isn't very happy in the pics. The Pooh costume is so fluffy and fat, he could barely sit up! Poor guy! I will try to get some better ones with both kids smiling on Halloween. But for now, I had to show off my boys and their oh so scary costumes. :)
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Sneak Peek a "Boo"
Posted by JDB at 8:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Cute costumes!!! :)
Post a Comment