The first night we got to Chicago, we packed the boys into the car and headed 45 minutes to Milwaukee. Since we weren't bringing the boys to the wedding, Kristin and Joe wanted to spend some time with them on Thursday. They hadn't met Heath yet so we definitely had to make that happen. Bryce was very excited to see Joe too, last summer Joe was his buddy when we went up to Chicago to visit. He kept talking about Joe and how much fun they had in the pool. He remembers everything!
So we went to Joe's parent's house to meet up with them. We were going to go to dinner, but never made it. You will see why in a minute. Joe's parent's house was beautiful and made to have fun in. A full basement was set in a sports theme complete with a fully stocked bar, pool table, huge TV, and other fun things to play with. Joe's parents were so amazing! I have never felt so welcomed into someones home as I did there. It was like they knew us our whole lives. Kristin is very lucky to have such wonderful in-laws! They were great!!!
It was so nice to see Kristin and Joe after a whole year. And I am glad that we were able to get the boys over there to see them as well.
Thank you Walter and Christine for opening up your home to us like we were family!
Kristin, Heath and Penny...
Pool sharks, Joe and Bryce...
Kristin and Bryce...
Kristin, Mom Penny and I...
I hope he doesn't ask Santa for one of these...
Kristin, Joe and the boys...
This is why we didn't leave for dinner! When the boys got back from getting their tuxes, Joe's dad walked up to David and said "hello, I'm Walter...do you have something to drink?" in his lil Polish accent. We just laughed. I am not sure he even knew who we were at that point b/c they hadn't had the chance to introduce us. We love Walter...he was a fun person! And his wife, Christine was wonderful as well. Notice the baby bottle in the back ground. Who says you can't have fun once you are parents?...
My second mom, Penny (Kristin's mom) and I...
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Wedding Part 2
Posted by JDB at 8:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment