CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My big boy

Shannon came over a couple weeks ago to help me take some pics of Bryce. I didn't want to take him somewhere and have the same ol' poses done again for his third birthday photos and we thought that doing it outside would be nice.
I think they turned out pretty well for just the two of us in the backyard. :)
I made them into black and white as well. Those look really nice too. But I couldn't post all of that on here...I have really been overloading you guys with my posts here lately. :)

Enjoy!!





Not sure why this one is vertical, it is supposed to be horizontal...




2 comments:

Mama Zellie said...

My future son in law is such a handsome little man! ;0) haha
Great job on the pics!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!!!