CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

What a day!

David got a couple Panthers tickets to the game from a guy he works with, T. The game was on Sunday, Bryce's 3rd b-day. So David said he wanted to take Bryce to his first football game. We found another ticket so that I could go too (the picture taker has to go). As we were tailgating before the game, T got a phone call from his cousin's wife who originally got us the tickets. They were also at the game and said that they had some passes to go down on the field for pre-game!!! What??? We get to go on the field??!! Of course we packed all the food up very quickly and headed for the stadium. I was pretty excited, but I thought that David's heart was going to come out of his chest it was beating so hard from excitement. How awesome was that? Bryce got to go down on the field for his 3rd birthday! Not many people can say that. I know he probably won't remember (well with his memory he might), but I am so glad I have the pictures to show him down the road. Maybe then he will see just how cool this was. I also wanted it to be as real as it could be, therefore I did not use the zoom on my camera and I didn't crop any of the pics on my computer. This is what we saw! The lady who gave us the field passes works for the owner of the Falcons (the opposing team), so she had Bryce and David take off their Panther gear just while on the field. She was afraid she would get in trouble. We understood and honestly, I think she could have told us to do anything and we would have. But that is why the boys are just in their white t-shirts. Sorry for the picture overload, but it is just too awesome to pick just a couple.

Walking up to the stadium. Do you think dada was in a hurry?...

Walking out on to the field!...


Family shot from on the field...

A bunch of nice butts...

Bryce watching...


Peppers right behind Bryce practicing...

I hope Bryce will know how cool this was to be this close to them...

Steve Smith getting ready to warm up...

David's coworker (V), Ed Hochuli (David says he is a famous football player now a ref), Bryce and David. V and David were so excited to take this pic with the Ed guy! They were going to let him walk by, I however stopped him and asked if he would take a picture with these two very excited men...and Bryce. :) ...

Jake Delhome throwing a pass (for you Shannon)...

Done practicing...

The chain men! The one down by Bryce was so nice! He posed for a pic with Bryce earlier. He was trying to explain things to Bryce and talking all that football lingo with David and V. When the players were done warming up, he brought all his friends over to take another pic with Bryce b/c he said he thought Bryce would like that. Of course the two big boys jumped right in on that one too. :)...

John Kasey...

Opps, did I cross the forbidden white line???...

Waiting for the big boom...

Jon Fox (the coach)...

Out came the cheerleaders...

Panthers coming out...

Jake Delhome...

Nice jump...

Steve Smith...

Smith again...

Going back threw the tunnel the Panthers came out of...

Walking to our seats...

For the first quarter and part of the second, Bryce was miserably hot. Grumpy man...

Family from our seats...

Our seats were way up for the game, but since we got to go on the field and the tickets were free, we were still happy...

Getting happier in the second half...

Cheering them on...


With Sam Mills' statue...

It all wore him out!...

0 comments: