CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Wedding Part 1

Two weekends ago my best friend, Kristin, of over 15 years got married. I couldn't miss that, so we all headed north to be apart of the big day.
Bryce was so excited to go on the airplane! It was all he talked about a few days prior. He told some teachers at school that he was getting on an airplane and going to Alaska. I had one lady come up to me and say "Have fun in Alaska, hope its not too cold." I was so confused. Then another person said something about Alaska so I asked where they heard that...the culprit was my lil story teller Bryce. Why Alaska...I don't know. What a goof he is!
They both did great on the plane. Heath slept a little bit there and back, but was awake for most of the flights just playing. Bryce did well entertaining himself with the activities I brought along. At one point while on the runway waiting to take off (leaving Charlotte), Bryce a bit loudly said "daddy, are we going to crash?" We quickly said no and said those "aren't nice words". I am sure the people around us got a bit nervous. :)
I was so proud of both of them for being such good boys on the plane! I didn't want to be one of those parents who all the other passengers hate because their kids won't stop crying. I got lucky! :)



He was so excited...

Happy too...



Reading the emergency book, should we have been worried?...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh your daring girl!! I don't think I could ever take Jamie on a plane! LOL Could you imagine?! Bryce looks like he enjoyed that ride!