CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Half a year!

We have reached that six month mark! If the next six goes as fast as the first six, there will be a very sad mommy!
Heath has not yet had his 6 month check-up, but as soon as we do, I will post his stats for you.
He is growing everyday! He continues to babble all the time...I think he is going to be a talker like his big brother. Of all the "words", baba is his favorite. Looking at the pics I am sure you can't tell he likes to eat! He is doing very well with his cereal and we will probably start some veggies soon. I am interested to see if he likes those and to see the faces he will make. :) He is sitting very well on his own. Falling over does happen, but not very often. Somehow he even reaches for his toys over that big belly of his. He enjoys his toys and likes to see what each one does. Usually they all go to the mouth for the tongue inspection. :) When he sits, he likes to dance. He gets a big smile on his face and he just starts rockin away! It is so cute! He is reaching up for us now, which is something I really like. It makes me feel loved to know he wants me. He is just starting to not get so mad when he is on his belly, so I hope that phase comes to an end soon. He has been battling a cold for a while now, so he is not sleeping through the night consistently...well, hardly ever. But as soon as this cold is gone, we are going to nip this waking up thing right in the butt! :) He continues to be a very happy baby!! He smiles at everyone and laughs all the time. I love to hear the sound of his laughter. Especially when it is Bryce making him laugh. Bryce is such a great big brother! I couldn't be more pleased with the way he treats Heath. I can tell he really loves him and Heath loves him just as much. And I love them more than anything! I can't imagine my life without my boys! I am a very lucky mommy!
I can't think of anything else new that Heath is doing. But it is late and I am very tired. If I think so something else, I will post it with his stats after his appt.



0 comments: