For Christmas morning we all went downstairs together. Bryce noticed right away that the cookies were half eaten and the milk was gone. He was so excited! He picked which cookie Santa ate and which one Rudolf ate, but then he said that Santa didn't share the milk. :)
"He was here!!"...
First thing we did was check the stockings. Bryce was really happy about his movie and slinky (which is already tangled!). Heath wasn't really sure what was going on. :)
Heath's stocking...
Bryce's stocking...
Then I went into the front living room where the tree was so that I could get a pic of Bryce's face as he came around the corner. Growing up in my house, the presents that were from Santa didn't get wrapped and they were all set up by the tree. So we did the same for the boys. Bryce quickly ran over to his stuff to look at all of it. All he asked for from Santa was books and baseballs...so I had a pretty easy job. :)
Since we still aren't in our new house yet and space here is filling up quickly, we didn't go overboard with presents this year. That is not to say they didn't have a good amount of stuff to get into. :)
Santa brought them both chairs that had all their gifts from Santa in them...
Heath did pretty good with ripping into the paper once we got it started for him. He enjoyed himself even though he didn't understand that there were toys inside. Bryce was so excited, he was going too fast for me to even watch him open everything. They both did very well and they got a lot of new things to play with.
What's inside Heath?...
Dig in boys!...
While we were opening presents, breakfast was cooking in the oven. It was perfect timing, when presents were done, so was the large breakfast! Yum yum!
Monday, December 29, 2008
Christmas Morning 2008
Posted by JDB at 3:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love the PJ's... DORK!
I love the chairs! Is Heath's a character? I thought I saw ears.
L had the same jammies as B! ;0)
Post a Comment