CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Poor dada!

Last night, David took Bryce to Target to get some gifts. I was at home sick with Heath. Of course Target is busy on the Friday night before Christmas and they waited in line among other customers.
Bryce looked up at David and asked, "Are you my father?"
David replied, "Yes I am your father. Why did you ask that?"
Bryce said, "Mommy said you weren't my father."
For those that know Bryce well, he is NOT a soft spoken lil guy, so everyone heard him. David said that the ladies in front of them about died laughing. He didn't know what to say to Bryce, he just laughed along in embarrassment and then said, "Well, me and your mommy need to have a talk then."
For the record...I have never said that to Bryce.
Just one of those things that you can't believe your child just said that in front of a bunch of strangers.
Oh the things that come out of their mouths...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so funny!! Poor Dave! :P

Shannon said...

Poor Dave... We always knew Ben was the real Dad!!!

Mama Zellie said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I just about peed my pants! And Henry's laughing just as hard!
Poor Dave!