Tuesday night was Bryce's very first Christmas Program. His school put on a very good show...or should I say...the kids put on a very good show! They had the 2 year olds and up perform. There was one lil girl in the two's class that was absolutely hilarious! She was singing at the top of her lungs and she knew every word. It was so cute! The audience was rolling!
Then Bryce's class, the three's, went up. They sang Jesus Loves the Children, Silent Night, We Wish You A Merry Christmas, and then in Spanish they sang Build Up the Temple and Feliz Navidad. Out of all those songs, I would estimate that he sang only a minute and a half total, the rest of the time he was laughing and yelling people's names. He was not bashful at all and I thought he would be. Right in the beginning when they started singing, he spotted Aunt Shannon and baby C in the back of the church. He got so excited! He started squinting and pointing saying "is that my Aunt Shannon? Aunt Shannon. OH, that's my Aunt Shannon! There's C!". The everyone there knew that Bryce's aunt Shannon was there. :) He also got excited when he spotted Papaw and then grandma. He had to announce that they were there during the songs as well. :)We were all laughing so hard at our goofball up on stage. Aunt Shannon said she was crying from laughing and turning red from embarrassment!
Bryce and the lil boy next to him were being so silly the whole time. Poor teacher, they must be handful for her. :)
It was so cute and so funny! I don't think I have laughed that hard in a long time. I love that he had this opportunity and I can't wait to see his future performances!
I apologize for the pics. They aren't the best because the lighting in the church was kinda dark and my flash just wasn't enough. Also, I didn't get much on video (on my camera) because I ran out of memory. We did get the whole thing on our camcorder...what an entertaining night!
So proud of himself...
One of the few points that he was actually singing...
My kid would pick his nose on stage during a performance!...
"Woo whoo, we did it!:...
His girl, R...
Lovebirds...
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
2 comments:
That still makes me belly laugh! Best thing I have seen in a long time!!!!! Thanks for inviting us...
That's good stuff! Love the nose pic...What a goofball!
Post a Comment