CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree...

What a pain you have been this year!!
Since it takes so long to put up a tree and decorate it, we did it in stages this year. First we just set it up and spread all the branches so there were no holes. The next night I put the lights on. Then on Saturday we started putting the ornaments on. I let Bryce and Heath do their's and then I waited until they went to bed to do the rest...I have a lot of breakable, irreplaceable ones. So as I am putting some up, what happens...the tree starts to fall over. Luckily I caught it in time before it went all the way to the floor. I yell for David, he tries to fix the stand for about an hour while I held it upright. No luck...can't fix it. So we leaned it up against the wall for the night. We ended up having to go buy a new one (just what you need when you have presents to buy) on Sunday. Last night we took down the old one and set up the new one. Tonight I decorated it and it is finally done!! What a mess! But at least it is up and now Bryce doesn't have to ask about it anymore. :)

This was the old tree...


0 comments: