CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 29, 2008

I said it wouldn't be long

On Christmas morning, Heath started crawling! The real kind of crawling! :) He did it only a couple times that day. It was like he didn't realize what he had done to continue doing it.
The next day, he got better at it as he crawled after one of his toys that vibrates along the floor.
Today, he is a master! He still isn't very fast, but he is everywhere!! Today he got his feelings hurt for the first time when mommy told him "no" because he was grabbing at the cord of the computer. Poor thing just cried. :( But it didn't take long for him to be off to the next spot. I don't think Bryce is liking it too much. Every time he sits down with a toy, here comes Heath from across the room to get it from Bryce. So Bryce has gotten a lot of exercise today from moving from one place to the next. I can see this being the changing point when Bryce starts to get mad at Heath going after his toys. :) But so far, he has done pretty well with sharing as long as I tell him to.




He also learned to clap this past week!
After crawling this morning, he sat back up and clapped for himself! Too cute!
"Yayyyy!"...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Heath!!!

The Melton's said...

Zoo, huh? I just might be desperate enough to try it! :-)
Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas! Love the pictures of Heath crawling.