CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Big boy toys

I have been trying to find more options for Heath to play with that don't always have him on his back. (he is getting a flat spot on the back of his head that has me a bit concerned) He doesn't really care to be on his belly, so when I give him things to do like that, he usually just cries after a couple of minutes. He likes being in his Bumbo seat able to look around and I put that in front of his Elmo baby gym thing to play with. But he is getting bored with the same old things. So I got out Bryce's bouncer exersauser thing. Bryce loved it when he was little and he still tries to get in it now. Anyway, the label said it is for kids who can sit up independently. Well, Heath can't do that yet, but I figure he is about as big as a kid that can sit. :) So I put him in it just to see if he would like it or if he would just slouch over and hate it. He is definitely big enough for it. :) And he loved it! Of course it is new to him still, so we will see by next week if he is still interested in it. :)

"I will get that caterpillar, I will!!"

Just being cute...

"I like it mommy!"...

0 comments: