CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Three months!!!

Can you believe that my lil baby turned 3 months yesterday? I know I say that every time a month passes, but I really can't believe how fast time goes by! It reminds you to take in everything everyday and enjoy it all because by next week, who knows what he will be/look like.
Heath is getting bigger by the minute...I am convinced! He is full of those heart melting smiles! And he gives them all day long (except when he is hungry of course). He is "talking" quite a bit and even laughs at us. I love to hear it! Bryce gets so excited when Heath talks to him or when Heath laughs at him. Bryce thinks that is the coolest! And Heath absolutely adores his big brother. If he is in the room, Heath is trying to find him. Heath looks up to him with such amazement...I think that is wonderful! I hope that will continue as they get older...you know between the fights. :)
Heath also amazed us on the 4th. I laid him down for a nap in his crib on his back. When David went to get him, Heath was on his belly! He rolled over for the first time and neither of us got to see it. But there will be plenty more of that for us to see later.
He is also doing something else that we are very excited about. And I hope I don't jinks us by telling you about it. For the past 4 nights he has slept from 9pm (after that bottle) to sometime between 4 and 5am! Then when he eats that a.m. bottle, he goes back to sleep until the next bottle around 9am. Yayyyy! It is one step closer to him sleeping all night. I really hope it continues and that he is not just teasing us! :)
Heath is still bald as can be, just like his big brother. But it looks like the peach fuzz on top of that head just might be getting thicker. And it is still really light. So we may have a blonde or a strawberry blonde (like me) on our hands. I am interested to see. He also still has those bright blue eyes. I hope those stay, even though I know they still may change. He is so precious and adorable and we are so blessed to have him in our lives.
Here are some 3 month pics I took yesterday. I couldn't pick just one or two, but I hope you enjoy...







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know we call every chunky baby a ham, but Heath is THE ham!! He's so chunky, I love it! The pictures are great, you did a good job. He has such a great complexion too, no baby acne or anything. So precious...

Shannon said...

Too cute... Do you think he can teach Nolan how to sleep all night?!?!?