CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 7, 2008

Enjoying summer time

Last week, when David got home from work, Shannon and I took the big boys to Carowinds for some mommy time. By then it had cooled off enough to be comfortable outside without having to be in the waterpark. They rode some old rides and some new rides. It was so much fun to see their facial expressions. The first new ride was a roller coaster. It is in the kiddie park, so obviously it isn't very big or long, but it definitely has some ups, downs, twists and turns. Shannon and I weren't thinking very well b/c neither of us brought our cameras on the ride. Oh, but I wish we would have. It was priceless! Then on our way out of the park, we took them on the Log Flume. It is a water ride, so we didn't bring our cameras on this either. I am not sure if either of the boys really liked the rides, but they did really well on them! We will have to see if we can get them on again...that will be the key.

On the Dora Train...

This is a pic of the roller coaster. We told them it was a school bus ride to get them on...

N on the carousel. I think he doesn't trust us anymore :) ...

Bryce...

Pic of the Log flume. You can see in the background just how high up it goes. For this one we just said it was a boat ride. Aren't we horrible?...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nolan does not look happy to be on that ride! Poor little guy. :)