CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

I saw it!

Earlier this month I posted that Heath had rolled over from his back to belly, but it was in his crib and neither of us saw it. Well today he decided he wanted to show someone! I didn't get the camera ready fast enough to catch the whole sequence of events, but I did catch the last leg of it.

"My leg is over"

"Almost"

"I did it!!!"


***After I posted this, David got home. I told him what Heath did and he wanted to see. So we put him down to get him to roll again. And he did from back to belly again. But then he rolled back over to his belly!! Way to go Heath! Watch out mommy and daddy...he's on the move!***

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Heath!!! He looks so proud of himself too. How sweet!! :)