Heath usually wakes up around 7am. But he is fussy like he isn't ready to be awake, on those days, we just put him in the bed with us and he goes right back to sleep. (and then we get some more sleep too) ;) Like father like son...
Both boys like their hands...
On Saturday I drove to the lot just to check it out and I was very excited to see that they had dug the holes for the footers (looking from the back of the lot to the road)...
And today I went to look and they had poured the cement. We are on our way...
For Mother's Day, Shannon, Mike, Dave and I got Chris a gift certificate to have new family pics taken. They took this one of the grandkids...
And this one is all of us. It was rather difficult to get everyone to look, but I think it turned out pretty good for having 14 people in it...
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Just some pics
Posted by JDB at 5:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Love the Mother's Day Photos. They look really nice!
Post a Comment