On Saturday, we went to one more party. After all that is what a holiday is all about right? We went to my friend Mandy's grandpa's lake house. We usually do this every 4th of July. Again there was way too much food! It was a great day for friends and swimming in the lake! Thanks Pop for the good time!
My lil angel...
Our friends Jen and Steve with their daughter, R...
Wacky hair Bryce...
Bryce with all his girlfriends JG, R, and C. (They were in such a big hurry that morning to get to the lake, they forgot JG's swimsuite - thus the panties)...
JG and Bryce dancing to the DJ...
Monday, July 7, 2008
Last of the Holiday weekend
Posted by JDB at 2:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I cannot believe you put those pics up of JG in her panties!!!! They look all old and dirty, like they haven't been washed EVER! You could have at least explained that I am a bad Mommy, who forgot the poor child's bathing suit on the front porch, so I made her run around in her underwear all day! ;0)
Post a Comment