CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Weekend Vacation

Like I said in a previous post, David booked us a weekend away in the mountains for our 5th anniversary. We went right outside of Bryson City, NC to a cabin called "Almost Heaven". It is apart of the Watershed Cabins Luxury Log Home Rentals. If you want to check them out the website is http://www.watershedcabins.com/. I would really recommend them! Even more so than the last cabin we stayed in. It was absolutely beautiful! Now I can't say the same for the houses you see on the one lane dirt road up to the cabin, but once you pulled into the driveway, it was amazing! The cabin was extremely nice and the view was wonderful! I took pics of all the rooms so I could post it on here, but you can also go to the website for more pics. Like the other cabin, the only things you needed to bring were food and your clothes. But this cabin had things to do. There is a game room with an air hockey table and a foosball table, a loft with a pool table, a fire pit, hot tub outside, and board games. So even if it was raining out, you wouldn't be bored. And I get to brag and say that I beat David in Monopoly and foosball! I kicked his a**!! But anyway, they also have satellite with HBO so you can always find something on TV to veg-out on the couch and watch. And with all of this, it wasn't bad of a price. They even have other cabins that sleep more people so you could go up with a group or just a weekend away like us. Well worth it!!!!!!!!!!

Living room from kitchen (leather couches)...

From front door...

Living room to kitchen (even had granite countertops)...

Dining area to living room...

Game room...

Full bath downstairs...

Kitchen to dining area...

Kitchen to game room. The microwave and wine cooler as well. To the right, but not in the pic is a washer and dryer...

Living room looking up to loft...

Loft with pool table, table and chairs and TV (not pictured)...

Master bath upstairs...

Looking in master bedroom...

Looking out of master, see the shower...

Master shower...

Dining area to hot tub...

Hot tub to grill and picnic table...

Fire pit. The whole area was fenced in if you wanted to bring dogs or keep the kids contained...

Front porch...

Other side of front porch...

Front of house. Pic isn't the best, but I couldn't back up anymore or I would fall off the cliff...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Georgous!!