CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A week behind...

We usually have a pretty busy week, and last week was no different. On Thursday we started the morning off at Noah's Art with Bryce's friends, P and D. They have an hour a week that is open for you to come pay $5 and they just set out different art activities for the kids to do. Just a free for all of stuff. Bryce painted, played with clay, colored with markers, made a pic with stamps, a bracelet with pipe cleaner and beads, and some other things. He really enjoyed himself and for $5 it was worth the hour. :)
Bryce and D discussing what they are going to paint...

Bryce concentrating...

Bryce and P...

Glad they had aprons!! :) ...


When we left there, we went straight to the pool to meet up with some more friends. A girl I work with brought her two kids, A and E, over to swim. E is about a month older than Bryce and they enjoy playing with each other. But we don't get them together enough.
Tackling E's cousin...

E tryin to get a piggy back ride from Bryce...

My B-Butt...

Bryce also started taking swim lessons. For whatever reason, he has been scared of the "big" pools this summer. He does fine in the baby pools, but when he gets in a big pool, he flips out and has a death grip on you. So I called a friend that I work with who does private swim lessons as well. She agreed to take on the challenge. So far Bryce has only been 3 times and I must say, Amy works miracles! He has come such a long way! The first day I had to leave the pool area b/c he wouldn't let go of me and he cried almost the whole time. The second class he was excited to go, putting his face and eyes in the water, and swimming on his back as well as doing the strokes on his belly. And this last time he was jumping in and going under without holding her hands, putting his face in for longer and she even got him to try diving a couple of times! I am so proud of him and I can't thank Amy enough! She is highly recommended!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I should get Jamie some swimming lessons. Maybe then I won't be so afraid of him going near water! Bryce looks like he enjoyed himself at the Art place. They don't have anything fun like that around where we live.